NSW Identity requirement

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Looks like we are getting there then
View attachment 257
It looks funny but exaggerating what is happening right now.
You need to read and watch the news, there are people who crossed borders in defiance of lockdown rules and doing it on purpose such as web bloggers who wanted to attract more likes and views on their profiles.
And some mental sick and criminal women who went to Victoria from Queensland to steal high expensive hand bags, had nice meals then they went back to their duties as kindergarten worker or church support puppet, they all were infected by the covid so the affected businesses were all shut down.

bush

26 August 2021
I don't necessarily disagree with the lockdown, but when you are in an isolated area that has no covid cases, would resources be better used isolating just those areas with the covid. Wouldn't take as many Police to ring Sydney for example, as compared to the borders.

sammy01

27 September 2015
At the risk of being accussed of being a twit...
Here is a link Regional and rural restrictions
In NSW the rules seem to be some 'proof of id'
I'd imagine a medicare care would suffice, given your travelling to get the jab, you'll have a medicare card. I doubt the cops are gonna write you up if you explain that you dont have a drivers licence. The covid rules also clearly state that you're not allowed to steal expensive hanbags until Covid ends.

As far as your comment about being in a region that doesn't have Covid. I kinda disagree. I like that the cops are keeping people from sydney way from my part of the world. That is keeping th ecovid from coming here

Last edited:

Atticus

6 February 2019
Just to give you another persons perspective @457Visafraud .... Most people would not consider the term twit particularly offensive... On the other hand, a personal attack on an individual such as calling them an alcoholic, bogan, assuming a persons is of a low socio economic status or their kids are brats is clearly offensive.

I've pointed you to the forum rules in another thread... You can see that some of the words you have used is contrary to those rules... Frankly you should apologise & stop trolling.

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Just to give you another persons perspective @457Visafraud .... Most people would not consider the term twit particularly offensive... On the other hand, a personal attack on an individual such as calling them an alcoholic, bogan, assuming a persons is of a low socio economic status or their kids are brats is clearly offensive.

I've pointed you to the forum rules in another thread... You can see that some of the words you have used is contrary to those rules... Frankly you should apologise & stop trolling.
And who are you to decide what are the words that are not "particularly" offensive, as long as it suits you?
Are you the Wikipedia dictionary?
That mentally sick user started aiming at me for no reason since last Saturday just because I asked "questions" and I made some points such as opinions by replaying to another user.
He started by calling my name when dealing with other users and labeling me kiddies, naughty chair, twit, plus other things that were deleted.
So by your logic I can call you twit since isn't considered rude, I can even call you brat because you are not a kid, and in my dictionary that isn't "particularly" offensive!
Who are you to judge only me, I don't need a grandma and I only apologise to my parents if I need to, not to mentally sick and rude people.
STFU and this also in my dictionary isn't considered "particularly" offensive!

sammy01

27 September 2015
Covid hotline 13 77 88. I called them the other day to seek clarification on whether or not I had to quaranteen for 14 days IF i went to South West Sydney for the purposes of complying wth family law court orders. They were helpful and prompt in responding. Why not give them a call?

Atticus

6 February 2019
Who are you to judge only me,
Not my rules.... Your offensive name calling & personal attacks are contrary to the forum rules. Here's the link again in case you missed it the first time >>>> Community Guidelines

If the admins here don't care so be it... For my part, I'll be ignoring you unless any advice you provide to members needs correcting

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Not my rules.... Your offensive name calling & personal attacks are contrary to the forum rules. Here's the link again in case you missed it the first time >>>> Community Guidelines

If the admins here don't care so be it... For my part, I'll be ignoring you unless any advice you provide to members needs correcting
General your mission is accomplished now you're dismissed LOL
But seriously dude you forgot to take your medications or what, grandpa?
Go to sleep grandpa, you did a lot of work today LOL