NSW HUGO BOSS EMPLOYEE CALLING ME AND MESSAGING ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT AT 10PM

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Sam@mario2000

2 January 2020
On Boxing Day I went to Hugo boss Store in Sydney - I was greeted by a young girl very nice polite as I have purchased a Hugo boss suit I was looking to match the shoes anyhow after unsuccessful for the shoes she advised me to come back Thursday and bring the suit in to see if she can match anything so in that moment I asked her if she was single and she said yes and I said would you be interested if I can have a contact of her social media or snap ? she said I’m not allowed to give strict company policy- okay so I said what if I give my number without anyone noticing she was okay with that - so I gave her my number on a paper with my name and number wrote your amazing like to get to know you - anyways she grabbed the note and hid it in her palm and smiled - she told me to come back Thursday after 3pm - She said she starts at 3pm and finishes at 9pm and help me with shoes from another store - today I have gone in the store and online I seen a blouse so I had grabbed a Blauser from the store that I liked as I was going to purchase this I knew that this girl that was working there she was busy I was Approached by an Indian looking male about 5 -10 mins waiting for someone to help me with change room he came was arrogant rude ignoring me I asked him what size 50 looked at me like as if I was a scum and was had stolen the suit I was wearing before coming to the store and the girl came to approach me he started yelling at her to go away infront if everyone he was arrogant and rude abusive starring down .He kept ignoring me at the store and then when the girl employee I initially met came said hi to me he followed me came yelling at her to got to the back I left the store without purchasing anything as I felt uncomfortable and worried about his behavior towards me anywat tonight at 11 PM i got a message my phone saying to To stay away from his store and he’s gf And that that is her boyfriend couple of messages back-and-forth I blocked him he keeps calling my phone on private I don’t know what to do can someone please help I have contacted the police they said to come in and report about exactly what happened