NSW hearing bugs in home

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Mike2000

6 November 2020
I have hearing bugs in home. I called professional sweeper and charged me to sweep homes and car in thousands around 4k. I wasn't allowed to follow him while he swept the home downstairs and upstairs. After sweeping 2-3 hours, he went outside my home 3-4 blocks away with his sweeping device. Finally gave report saying that there are no hearing devices in my home. Whatever we speak in home, people are hearing and following us to supermarkets and shops from past 4 years. Initially this sweeping company didn't give me any written letter about this job and later provided me saying that there are no listening devices in my home and car. They said they swept the devices that are not transmitting and found no hearing device. if this is the case how come people are following based on what we speak in car and home? When I asked these questions, company didn't reply quickly and took sometime and says they can only guarantee that there were no bugs at the time of sweep. We made sure someone is present at home all the time after this sweep is done. Following us to shops based on our talks in home and car is happening from past 4 years. what legal actions I can take here?

Metrinity

29 March 2021
I don’t think that the guy is talking about the bugs as a biological species. But I faced both problems. I’ve got rid of the listening bugs with the help of one device that can track them everywhere. I borrowed it from my friend, and we found a couple of bugs in both my car and my flat. But then I found out that I also have pests at my place, specifically bugs. Luckily, guys from brightpestcontrol.com.au helped to solve this issue. Now, I can say for sure that my place is bug-free. Better to get rid of any bigs ASAP, and don’t keep them at your place. Good luck to you, buddy!