Locksmith cut more keys without informing us

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Mike2000

6 November 2020
People started entering my home from Alfresco door and garage door using remote. I had front door key(got it through my relative or stole one set from my house). I secured the alfresco door using rods so that they can't slide the door even if they open the key. I switched off the garage door motor power. I changed the front door lock/key from reputed locksmith company. company charged me 300$ and replaced front door lock cylinder and 4 restricted key. Said that keys can only be sent to different address and I had given my relatives address. After this, people started entering my home from front door when we are in deep sleep(2-4 am) or away from home. I asked company whether you have cut key more than 4 and company said no over the phone but never replied to any of my emails. I am 100% sure either company has cut this key and given directly to these people or through my relative. When company came to install this, they came in van with their company name on the VAN. The people who are entering my home are from my neighborhood only.
What legal actions I can take with this company? I have emails with this company and receipt for install and we have 4 keys with us.