- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW Getting Family Court Orders to Take Kids Overseas?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by TwistedDesign, 12 March 2016.

  1. TwistedDesign

    TwistedDesign Member

    12 March 2016
    Likes Received:

    I'm just wondering how I go about getting family court orders to take my 12-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son to Russia and Georgia for a 2 week holiday.

    I have asked their mother for permission and she has said no. Considering I signed them out of the country to go to Bali 2 years ago, I have tried to talk to her about it but she isn't going to budge, so family court orders seems the only way I can take them on an overseas holiday.
  2. Sophea

    Sophea Well-Known Member

    16 April 2014
    Likes Received:
    I believe obtaining a court order is your only option if she will not consent.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page