Getting a Skilled independent VISA for me when i have autistic kid

Discussion in 'Immigration Law Forum' started by subra, 19 April 2018.

  1. subra

    subra Member

    19 April 2018
    Likes Received:
    I am IT professional with vast experience in my filed and planning to apply for Skilled independent VISA (subclass 189) for me .

    I am married and i have a son who is autistic and non-verbal. I Am not going to apply visa for my family or want them to move to Australia as back here he is been taken care by his mother and grandparents and settled in a good school who are very supportive and he is making good progress.

    My aim is to find a better job in Australia with better pay so that i can provide a better financial support for my family .

    Could anyone suggest if i can apply for Skilled independent VISA ( subclass 189) or feel it will not get through due to my kids health condition.

Share This Page