Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.
29 March 2017
Freelancer Inc. for 1) the fees illegally took from my Bank Account without my authorisation and penal code violations

1. Grand Theft CPC § 487

2. Endless Chain of Scheme, CPC §327

Freelancer Inc. demands illegally personal identification documents without any legal authority from her to validate her bank account in order to "download" the money paid to her. Yet on almost a daily basis, previously, Freelancer Inc. took personal bank funds without authorisation.

Freelancer Inc. violates California Civil Code Section 1798.85 and for privacy, Cal. Constit.Art.1,Sec.1, which prohibits the asking for identity information, copying identification information, and or transmitting identity or personal information without encryption.

Freelancer Inc. lacks legal authority to collect and maintain the personal identifications of persons seeking employment by use of its job board. Freelancer Inc. commits theft of funds from its users when taking any fee from "members" who have bid on work.

Freelancer Inc. is takes "member's" funds unlawfully, keeps funds, for its unjust enrichment from the funds given to a member it fraudulently claims are compensation to the Freelance.com member.

Freelancer Inc. hacked my computer and then charged Ms. G $30.99 fraudulently and has never refunded that fee despite acknowledging that a specific employer's project and she were frauds.

The Attorney General for Australia has reviewed my complaint and directed me to file a criminal complaint with their Cyber Crimes unit. I had already done so.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
1 - You're quoting U.S statute (I don't know why).

2 - The Attorney General isn't going to investigate an alleged theft of $30.00

3 - Your post hasn't actually explained how this company has supposedly committed fraud you claim. You also refer to it collecting ID documents and the like, however if you review their terms that would be part of it. Notwithstanding the fact that you have the right to refuse to upload such documents.

29 March 2017
Freelancer Inc. Freelancer LTD. is committing fraud upon thousands of individuals. I am complaining to the Australian Authorities about this company's fraud against Americans in the United States. They cannot break US law when serving US "members" or "employees".

They have not decided whether they are an employer or just a job board. They steal more than $30.00. They have stolen and continue to steal my entire compensation. Someone edited the content I wrote about the illegal scheming. In the US and California this internet fraud is called, the endless chain of schemes.

Cite law not just concepts.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
Cite law not just concepts.
I'm not sure what you mean in regard to this comment.

Again, you haven't articulated how you allege they are doing this. You're merely stating that they are.

29 March 2017
I'm not sure what you mean in regard to this comment.

Again, you haven't articulated how you allege they are doing this. You're merely stating that they are.

Again you are not on point. I don't have to prove anything. This is supposed to be a place where attorneys provide advice. Are you an attorney? Can you practice law?

This site seems bogus. Your image tells everything. It is one big blob.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
I don't want to step on Iamthelaw's toes, but I am a lawyer with a current practising certificate. You can check that here: Find a solicitor — Queensland Law Society

Iamthelaw was trying to help you by seeking more information, because your original post is garbled. To respond to your comments:

1. You are referencing statutes from the USA that have no application here. This is an Australian forum. If you can find someone who is qualified to give you information on US statute, good luck. I personally can't, so I won't.

2. If you have already referred a criminal act to the appropriate authorities, I don't know what you expect from this forum. Lawyers don't prosecute illegal activity; government does.

3. If you've actually asked for assistance in any particular respect, I can't find it. Your posts are a bunch of statements, without any relevant questions. In fact the only questions you ask seek to disparage someone who has taken the time to try and help you.

4. This is not a place where attorneys provide advice. This is a forum where general information can be shared by people, including lawyers. If you want general assistance, without cost, which is voluntarily given - this is the place. If you want actual advice, you engage a lawyer and pay them for their time. What you don't do is insult someone who is being kind enough to try and assist you out of their own generosity.

Reactions: Iamthelaw

MartyK

4 June 2016
Again you are not on point. I don't have to prove anything. This is supposed to be a place where attorneys provide advice. Are you an attorney? Can you practice law?

This site seems bogus. Your image tells everything. It is one big blob.

Not that I think I need to speak for anyone here, to add to the response of Rob. I think you might find that a few members of this site, Iamthelaw being one of them, may be barristers. Hence the reason he/she does not provide any contact information but rather just a disclaimer. You should consider yourself lucky that lawyers are giving their time for free, they certainly do not have to, to try to answer your questions.

Perhaps in future if you are asked a question, you could just answer it. After all, a question asked for more clarity would usually mean the member is willing to try to assist you with an answer.

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
Again you are not on point. I don't have to prove anything.
Actually, I am - If you were to commence proceedings (whatever they may - I can't work out what you're trying to achieve) against this company, you bear the onus to prove your claim. Again, you haven't articulated how this company has supposedly wronged you. Hence my questions to try to better understand exactly what it is you're seeking.

This is supposed to be a place where attorneys provide advice. Are you an attorney? Can you practice law? This site seems bogus.
Yes to your questions regarding the practice of law. Although attorney (and proctor for completeness sake) was terminology used during a period when practitioners practiced in the Court of Chancery and and such terminology was done away with upon the enactment of the Judicature Act. Safe to say I haven't been practicing since the late 1800s.

Your image tells everything. It is one big blob.
Dear me... Perhaps you should google 'robe bags'

Reactions: Rob Legat - SBPL
Status
Not open for further replies.