QLD Forged Legal Documents and Fraud - Help?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Hilary

6 February 2020
I'm from China but my case involving a former minister of Queensland MP I met in China for fraud and scandal. He's my fiance for 6 years, we're partners in life and business. He's disappeared now left me with forged legal documents and probably still married lied about his wife's death also faked his own fatal brain damage in Townsville hospital that's easy to find out.

I am left with company documents of companies that don't exist, bank cards under his name given to me with no funds left, also power of attorney with his signature. I'm been told I'm on his will as the only beneficiary, he signed over all of his assets to me under the company that doesn't exist, also sent me his power of attorney. I have emails and documents to prove all this. Also a group of characters posing to be doctors nurse from Townsville hospital, his lawyer, his brother in law family friends I can link them to his best friend, it's a network of lies.

He has mental illness with multiple personalities talking on his body (if possessed is too much) so I never blamed him and felt it's not his free will, but I have no one I can hold accountable to except him. He acts normal in public and still does business.

Can anyone tell me does this break any law or what type of law in Australia?

I have interests from media, this is a potential high profile case. I'm hoping to get probono support from a lawyer who's interested in this case.

D

Deleted member 12925

Have you confirmed that your fiance is a former Queensland MP and checked the former MP's photo to confirm that he is your fiance?

Hilary

6 February 2020
Thanks for your reply Glenn. Yes, I can find his info on the parliament website, pretty sure it's him. I'm afraid I'm living in a lie for all those years, he's most likely still married, also I've been told we have companies and he signed over all funds to me so I believed we had more than enough.

I have no income for 5 years, gave out much of my savings to help others too. It's hard to hear from his side, always tell me it's hard to talk or wait, I don't see any hope having a normal life together, I want to know how can I get my financial losses back and I guess going to court is the only way. I have media wants story but I don't know if that means I can get probono legal support.

Hilary

6 February 2020