WA Forms 4 Grandparent access in a case already b4 court

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now


Well-Known Member
29 January 2016
Hi I'm trying to help the maternal grandparent to get access to a child where the case is already before the family court. I wanted to know which forms were needed to apply for access? I thought it was just an A2 application in a case together with a case affidavit? Is that correct? Any help much appreicated.