QLD Fiancees flatmate from hell well.. 2016 still there ..help!!

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Panda

13 March 2020
my question is if the ex house guest thats in love with my partners house eg: wint leave house. So my partner left and she has stalked, called employere to defame and get us sacked. Found fiancees passwords to everything ( we've since sorted that and changed everything) she used his Telstra passwords to track him and me. We even moved state now in Wa and on hardship and shes living the high life on GoldCoast. We have so much evidence against her she has emailed in one day 34 emails, calls private number just as many over this last 2 or so years. all along threatened him with court and he'll lose everything..which he had but hes happier and hair is growing back. Just when we think its finished, police turn up and slap him with an interstate dvo. She puts him on a dvo but shes sent thousands of correspondence via ph, text, email, made up alias names, had her friends have their say. Shes screen shot Facebook photos and comments etc on my personal Facebook posts.. shes initiated every contact except now of course as shes basically coerced him into signing a general power of attorney on his house loan accts..yes i was physically sick, but she then went and slapped a dvo which contravenes the power of attorney so we had to invest in a solicitor and hes since squashed that. In the last 2 yrs Shes taken money out of his home loan accts to pay for her solicitor and weve since found out shes accessed small loans using his identity .. he literally just walked out of his grand place with the clothes on his back..he had had enough..basically a break down. So how do we get her out of house once dvo is dealt with..and should the dvo be another document as he didnt accept her as a defacto.. brief affair with crazy house guest and then she turns bad! And can I put a protection order on her if its been 2mths, if so as shes not family is it a good behaviour order? She's totally vexatious and sly with her replies in her texts saying come home to his family, we even found out she put her and her 20 year old as dependants on his tax return had done for a few years when he was "friends" and crashed 12 weeks over 12 mths due to fifo interstate. She was a really nice old lady but he built a new home..she got kicked out of her own place so asked him to move in for a "month" . Its been nearly 3 yrs..hes tried to sell but she turns away the valuer and tells her friends that her n my fiancee are still together..omg im stuck in a nightmare .. he even signed the equity of this home to her but shes been bankrupt so banks wont touch her, but she screamed into the ph she didnt care she wasnt going to let him and me have a wonderful life. All the time, saying stuff like that, one minute shes pleading for him to return to her make believe family and then screaming at him she"ll fx#@k him up, admits to the lies shes spread and laughs and said she would rather see him have nothing or be happy. Who gives away a million dollar home!! Shes even meddled in my own family via facebook so now my own mother n my daughter dont speak to me as shes defamed my fiancee.. and as shes so believable they listened, maybe i was adopted? Anyway, we both had over 10 phone numbers over w and half yrs, so we dont have many friends left but thats fine.. no body was believing us, i wish i was a lawyer..but can anyone help. Even just to hear others experience please. Just lucky we have a great solicitor thats going to take on the dvo..but this woman has planned quite a bit over this last few years, spoken about caveats so he cant sell ..my fiancee is nearly ready for bankruptcy but very proud so is keeping his head above water. Her dvo states everything including emotional, economical, pyschological, physical abuse..yep folks thats what you can do these days..take a few staged photos for evidence (black n white photo of mud splatter..sorry blood splatter, a facebook screen shot of me, a few texts from my fiancee saying to get out of his house ..she didnt put in the one where she will burn the house down if we return um a totally fraudently statement which the old fool forgot that dates are a really good reference point so yeah ..any links out there referencing this type of dvo case or legislation/appeals that should be processed before this type of vindictive behaviour wastes more tax payers money, time and efforts. We are shocked it even got accepted, even the police from her suburb called and us now a witness if needed, he stated on the ph how he thought somethi g was a miss when he asked to see all texts snd told her the photos wouldnt be submitted for evidence, the police declined her request. one thing ive learnt is that this experience shines a light on how blokes can easily be targeted by these type of gold diggers..as shes done this to two previous partners too. And how bad the legal system is to just allow a female to walk in off the street after downloading a dvo off Qld Govt website along with her fake papers and get a court clerk to sign off and submit it..wham! There you have it.. a court appearance and a dvo to defend..my fiancee cant even set foot in his own house. So its about principle we defend his honour.. and then i pray we win back our privacy, identity, freedom, and this court case. I forgot what my questions were, but thanks everyone for reading. Any information on how to get her out after dvo is ...fingers crossed ....is successful... is greatly appreciated.