- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW Family Law - Guardian Refusing Contact with Grandmother?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by sgc_wilson, 29 August 2016.

Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
  1. sgc_wilson

    sgc_wilson Member

    29 August 2016
    Likes Received:

    Separated from us due to my mother's death and having been raised by my step father, I have recently, after yes of searching, located a care nurse who knows our grandmother. I'm told our grandmother has a guardian but they refuse to give me any details.

    I've attempted several contacts and am told my grandmother's guardian does not want us to contact. What do we do under Family Law?

    We have a chance to know her and someone who is not related is stopping us.

Share This Page