Family law forum = Respect.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

rjm

2 February 2020
sammy i think you're getting a little confused. I don't believe I ever accused you of personally ATTACKING me.
There is a difference between saying someone is behaving badly versus saying that they are bad, just as a very simple example.
When I said I was surprised that you had to edit, that it wasn't perfect already, I didn't know at that point that the reason for the edit was a grammatical error. I was just being an arse. I wasn't having a go at you for making grammatical error, how was I to know the reason for the edit?
Before you wrote your last post I was already planning to apologise for the good advertisement comment, it was a low blow.
When I wrote the brilliant minds comment I was pretty confident that you'd agree with that, thank you for proving me right. I actually had a laugh to myself thinking that Tim, Atticus & yourself would all happily agree with that & ignore any sarcasm.
If you genuinely thought that I was having a go at someone for their literacy skills I'm glad you dragged me over the coals for it.
I unreservedly apologize for offending you. I can't promise that we'll always agree, but I can promise to do my best not to make it personal.