Family Court Review

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Davidfc007

26 November 2019
There is currently a review being conducted on the Family Court, one of the main issue being reviewed are ICL’s and Family report writers, in which in my case the ICL was caught lying to a federal court judge and upon my application to the court was removed from my matter.
Please, if you have experiences with people you think are bias and/or corrupt then this is your chance to be heard, make a submission to the review, I was able to submit a submission yesterday. ICL’s and Family reports writers have no accountabilities but if more people share their experiences, maybe something can be done about it. You just have to tell your story, these people have a genuine interest in making the system better and I had contact from the Secretary of the Committee about my submission.

[email protected]

Davidfc007

26 November 2019
That’s what I thought, but I received an email from the lady managing the committee and after I had explained what had happened they accepted my submission. The committee can not help your matter in any way, but making these ppl (ICL’s & report writers) accountable will only happen when they hear more of what is actually going on to people that are unrepresented.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
From APH website: The due date for submissions was 18 December 2019. However, the committee has and continues to provide extensions for individuals and organisations to lodge submissions up to 31 January 2020. You can request an extension by emailing: [email protected]