VIC Contested Hearing for Intervention Order?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

aussieboyboy

30 January 2019
Sounds like you are doing what you can. Keep at them and possibly write to the director of the Women's Service Shirley Southgate, saying the response you received is unacceptable.

Their missions from the website says:

We provide legal advice and representation to women experiencing disadvantage.
We advocate for law and policy that respects and promotes the rights of women.
We build the capacity of other professionals and the community to identify and respond appropriately to legal need.

Clearly against their mission!
Thank you Rod l did get a response from LSCV its out of their jurisdiction advised me to write to LSV as they fund them and the attorney general, will do that, l dont know how this system works but its hideous what innocent people have to go through. To top it all off LSV has mixed up my file with someone elses. l think l need to write a book once this is over. Thank you again for your valued advice at least you make sense and speak concise language that can be understood.

Nellyson

21 December 2020
I'm about to attend a contested hearing for an intervention order, no children involved, no physical violence. One Applicant has never even met me or spoken to me. The other applicant has lied on his statement and made allegations which can be refuted by other family members. The reason the applicants have lied on their statements is that l have been posting remarks on my twitter and fb accounts, they can't stop me or sue me defamation cause the statements are proven and true.

This is the only way they can stop me from posting about them.

Can anyone give me any help on whether it can be proven untrue? Will the statements they make under oath be considered perjury?
Mate same thing with my husband, never been in the same state, only post on wife's business page because they keep blocking him so he doesn't reply to them so he used her page and their PM and used sons phone to text them so they can read what he wanted say because he found out the truth about them... then they use a intervention order with false statement that he threatened them and their unborn child which is absolutely garbage. So hes contesting.