Australia's #1 for Law

Join 11,000+ Australians. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, Want peace of mind with personalised legal advice today? Visit LawTap to find the right Australian lawyer and book online instantly.

WA Charge Ex Husband with Sexual Assault?

Discussion in 'Criminal Law Forum' started by dndrie, 7 August 2015.

  1. dndrie

    dndrie Member

    6 August 2015
    Likes Received:
    How do I get my ex-husband charged with sexual assault and the marriage counsellor who has covered it up by removing documents from my file?
  2. Sarah J

    Sarah J Well-Known Member

    16 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    Hi dndrie,

    Sexual assault is a serious allegation. You should contact the police first. This is because sexual offences are criminal and only the police/state can initiate proceedings in criminal law. Then, you should contact a lawyer. You can contact your local community legal centre and the Women's Law Centre for some free advice and direction.

    As for your counsellor, you could complain to the industry's professional body. Then, speak with a lawyer about possible offences they may have breached.

    You can have a lawyer recommended to you here: Get Connected with the Right Lawyer for You -
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page