QLD Causing Injury or Death with Mental Abuse - Criminal Law?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
This is just the tip of the iceberg to the so-called humans pretending to be human in a profession that requires a protocol when dealing with human life. Like a doctor for a example - Doctors as to child safety deals with human life. If a doctor frk's up, we all knows what happens there, don't we? Yet when child safety frk's up, it's protect it at all cost, even to destroy another human lives.

Media, well what can you say about media? It is either you're in or you're not. It's whether something can be made or not, it has to be more bullsh\t than the truth. Like I really care what happens in someone else's backyard when my backyard is as corrupted as waking up and see three suns in the morning sky.

Why is Australia so content in being a show ponies? We have all the staving homeless people that our government tries to sweep under the carpet to show how compassionate to another countries that we are. And refugees want to come to this stinking country, wow! Must have lots of money.

There are people out there that really really want to help, but can't due to limitations/resources. Then there are those that can help and won't, you people are in the same boat as docs. Period.

Seems now, those that read are the jury, cause I have no other place to go that can act as a court room to be a witness to a crime of murder of self by child safety. If people here claim to have any intelligence, ask to why the hell I am here screaming out, if I was guilty in one Iota as to what child safety have fabricated?

What reason would any sane man have to expose himself in this manner to the social media? Can't be guilt that drives him.

I have nothing, zit, zero to hide. I don't care what I did 30 plus years ago in my youth. I am not that person anymore. After my son's death, parts of me went with him and what child safety have done as to society, I have become the produce of corruption.

My personality is no more of who I was that made me, me. I had to adapt to these conditions to survive, now here I am. Why does child safety run away from me? Why?

All I got is the truth of self, all they got are fabrications.

So then the question arises - If by some miracle or a fluke of nature that I do succeed to win against child safety, what of a compensation? What insult will they offer?

Can anyone tell me to what price value one can place on not seeing the first smile, the first walk, their first words, let alone all the first's and then times this by 3.

But to me, the most valuable was the love that docs killed between two normal-minded humans who were building a dream to come true, only to be murdered and raped and molested and abused by child safety, with no remorse whatsoever. Be nice to see those found guilty in child safety to also receive a 10 year prison sentence, no parole.

I don't want to hide in my dead empty house no more to die slowly. But I know I cannot walk out there alone.

Are we living in a democracy or in a dictatorship? Where can a human really go to in this country or state to obtain the justice to the full measure? Or is the social media as such as here be the open court room to the public to be the jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.