QLD Causing Injury or Death with Mental Abuse - Criminal Law?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Is it a crime under criminal law if someone contributes to an injury or a death by way of mental and emotional abuse that has lead that human to suffer psychicall ?.

Reactions: Timnuts

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Hi,
That's a really open question. In the case of cyberbullying, yes. I guess it could be covered by the Criminal Code 1899 (Qld) s308 (threats to murder in document) CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 308 308 Threats to murder in document and s359 (threats) CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 359 359 Threats

If you have a specific situation in mind it might be easier to find the relevant legislation.

So it can be a criminal activity. I guess then it will be up to a lawyer to have some form of dislike with our government to expose this crime and could offer a pro bono to seek a healthy compensation at the end of it.

The abuse is in form of Slander,defamation,Human Rights Violations,False Allegations and the refusal to self defense any where. A court room would be nice though.

From this abuse ( mental and emotional) the human recently started to urinate blood, is seeing doctor now to find out the why.

But it is from that abuse that this and other issue have incurred to the human, that he lives in misery, buries himself in a dead house, hardly eats and lost so much weight, he is now just 44 kilos, from 70 odd kilos. He also recently lost a relationship of five years, due to the abuse that she couldn't handle no more that he was/is going through.

If there is a code this does fall under, how then can this be dealt with in a court of law or even to media to expose it all? If there is one, there has to be more and maybe this will open a door for all in concern, kind of like the Royal commission into child sex abuse by State and church. <---- this to me is just a gimmick, cos so far State has not been held accountable as yet or been mentioned anywhere.

I hope this clarifies your question ?

Reactions: Timnuts

Lance

31 October 2015
Hi,

I don't know of if sits under that classification because you are being quite vague and that's fine. The real question you should ask yourself is: 'is the emotional / psychological damage real (can it be measured and is there evidence) or is it perceived?'

I think you need to go speak with a lawyer and give them the exact details to determine if there is cause of action against any particular person or group.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
I am not being vague, I am being cautions in that question I am asking.

15 years of the abuse, the last 5 have been hell, the last 2 month a misery. Test reveals kidney is fine, bladder is fine, liver is fine - no reason for the blood in the piss. Weight loss, heaps - a depression of sorts. Yes. Wants to end this all by leaving the earth, but to gutless to kill oneself.

Mental and Emotional anguish, The realization of no hope, no justice, no life. The overwhelming rejections and buck passing. Lawyers - be so bloody beautiful to find a lawyer like a Matlock or even a Jake and the Fat Man attitude.

So far to what lawyers I have talked to seems too gutless to take on a government that is hell bent to destroy innocent families and the man of it.

So here's Parody I wrote to the bulls**t - maybe this will inform the issue in a song, cause there seems nowhere to go, with the issues I have obtained by the government.

if people have the time, check out the others I have done, even screaming out that way seems to land on deaf ears.

Lance

31 October 2015
Hi,

I wasn't having a go. I said you are being vague because while you have said what their abuse is doing your catiousness means its very light on in details of how its being done. It makes it near impossible to determine a cause of action. Im also well versed with government departments and Im going through an appeal against a government department myself.

At the same time, that department are amending legislation to be able to release our personal medical information. They are very good at hiding behind loop holes. All I can do is suggest you check out this link to find a lawyer thst might be able to help: Find a Lawyer

MartyK

4 June 2016
Is it a crime under criminal law if someone contributes to an injury or a death by way of mental and emotional abuse that has lead that human to suffer psychicall ?.

I know, in Victoria, due to the suicide of a young woman who was persistently bullied (extreme level) in her work place, we have Brodie's law. I'm afraid I cannot assist you with Queensland legislation of same.

I think Lance has done well trying to answer your questions, and agree, that a lawyer might better be able to assist you. Good luck

DocSniper

1 January 2015
I thank you for your input, least one has stepped forward.

In a nutshell, it is child safety and their false allegations, they will come on mere false words, they will steal the children from birth, to never ever see again, they will demand and order the mother/partner to end the relationship and also never ever to see again.

I bash my head against the walls of my empty dead house, screaming out my innocence to deaf ears and cold hearts. 15 years of waiting and to believe we have a fair justice system, there is no justice unless your wallet can support the fight. I live in the gutter of life.

I want people to know all this, I want the public to see how a human in todays society is treated in the shadows in a democracy country by the State government. Our children are nothing more then a commodity to the government and you know it.

I am a nobody and a nothing in this world, but docs made me something I am not, they gave me a life I should never ever be in. That Paramount crap, is not ever to protect the child/ren, it is to protect child safety when they get caught out, it just took one retarded docs worker to kick start all this off and the rest of child safety to government to protect it at all cost.

I even went to the local police and asked to be Questioned in a interview of these false claims and the cop just tells me to get out of the office. Yes, I do have witness's to these events I state.
I complain to the QPS, I then get this cop in my house, looking me straight in the eye and States, We (police) do not believe your that type of person and we will never Question you or charge you, go get a lawyer.

Red Flag right there. and for frk sake, I am not on any sexual register in this stinking world and how the frk did I ever obtain the title of Convicted Pedophile is frking beyond me, I have never ever ever been to a court of law to ever obtain that title from a judge let alone ever been to a prison for pedophilia or Question by any stinking law to date.

In so many many years I have trolled this net to Find a Stinking lawyer, only to be told, good luck with that. The buck passing on the merry go round that is the proof they don't want this exposed. I see way too many so called helpers out there Protecting child safety and the only logical reason I can come up with is this.

To all the places I have been to, how do I know that, that person I am communicating with about this abuse, does not have a partner or a family member or a friend that is this murderous department of human beings to protect them at all cost.

Here is a very very good EG: back in 2004 in the city of Townsville, a young 14 year old girl walks into child safety office and pours petrol all over herself and lights up. The reason she did this, was due to the carer molesting her for over a year and child safety didn't believe her, they believe her now.
It took guts to do that due to the desperation she must of been in. I to is in that same boat, but I wont be pouring petrol on self, I'm a roadkill as it is.

My last partner of five years left me, due to all this, Her words, you're a good man and deserve way better, but I and my son just cant handle is crap you have with doc ( as docs tried to remove her last year) I see you everyday on the net and on the phone. I see you breakdown into tears of all the rejections you get, you're a nobody,a nothing, no one cares about you, no one is ever going to help you, they won't risk their job for a nothing like you, you will never ever get your justice, you have no future and she just packed up what she wanted and just walked out. A love killed for nothing, a love that I earn.like all the others I lost, I earn the love from them.

Do you all think my life is frk'd up? And I know I didn't do one iota to ever obtain this hell docs have placed me in. And even media are a joke when it comes to this saga. oh s**t they did that, really, that cant be true, you got proof? I send the proof and never hear from them again.

So, if there is really a human being out there, that is a human being then why am I still bleeding and broken and naked on the side of the road to watch a priest go by, to watch a levite go by and to watch all other humans just walk by? To have a church turn their back upon me and the law to do the same and society is right there with them, then this country is no better then just being show ponies.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
I know, in Victoria, due to the suicide of a young woman who was persistently bullied (extreme level) in her work place, we have Brodie's law. I'm afraid I cannot assist you with Queensland legislation of same.

I think Lance has done well trying to answer your questions, and agree, that a lawyer might better be able to assist you. Good luck
:) make that two.

Yes, I understand each State will differ, but I also believe this is Australia wide, I just haven't found anyone else out there, that has the same issues as self. not one soul that I can relate to or them to me...I am alone, so alone.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Well people, it has become evident to me to realise and to accept that, there will be no one to save or to rescue a nobody and a nothing like myself. So much for a Samaritan saga, kind of puts the church and those claiming to be Christians in the same boat as a DOCs worker. The I-don't-care attitude.

Human Rights in this country and more so in Queensland also does not exist, pro bono is there as well. But you will have these leeches that are in jobs that pretends to help families and have a care factor, they don't. You just another meal ticket, a commodity.

Australia number one commodity to government and those in the business of child trafficking, is the Children, your kids that holds a greater value. I use the Nick DocSniper, the retards in DOCs translated that to be a violent action to hurt.

It stands for Department of Corruption and Sniper to point that out, to which I will be doing, as I will also point out, the human claiming to be a human and is not. 15 years I have been punished, tortured, crucified to live a in a misery of hell everyday with no escape but a death to become free, waiting and hoping and trying to believe in a fair justice system that we just don't have.

No one cares about me, nor does anybody want to take the plunge as the last ex-partner said, "no one is going to risk their job for a nobody like you, you have no life and no future". So far, she has been right. The only future I see is to be in an old man's home, yet again being abused or to find a way to a prison system to where I know I will be treated way way better.

There is no doubt how many closet pedos are with in government and in the circle of Australians, the number one to molest children, to murder children and families and the man of that family and the so-called humans that do all that are all in Child Safety.

Why is that? Why is it the only department that has immunity to crimes of the land as mentioned above is child safety?.

From the lowest form of complaints with docs all the way to the PM, they always will bring forth a paramount of crap to hide behind. A free ticket to go and do it again.

If those retards in Child Safety actually did a true and honest professional investigation, instead of a cut and paste, orchestrated events to fabricate documents, then a nobody a nothing like me would not be here, screaming out to deaf ears and cold hearts.

Child safety made me somebody to who I am not. I tried to lay down as a dog and just give up, but then out of nowhere this guy turns up and starts yelling at me to get up. I say, who the hell are you?

He says, I am the truth of you, Now get up, and so I do. Now there is this other guy saying, "Mate, you know what you have to do, mate. 15 years, hey. They took away your only dream, they made your life a death to repeat and to repeat, what are you going to do mate?"

And that's where I am stuck. I know what he wants me to do, but I just can't bring myself to do it, like suicide. I want to go, but too weak to do so. The truth in me just wants to fight and to expose it all.

What would any normal minded human do when child safety comes a invading with fabrications?. It would be nice to see laws that will place a person in a prison for 10 years for supplying false and misleading information to authorities such as Child Safety, if you're willing to destroy someone else's life then 10 years in prison is a good place for you. No Parole.

To me murder is murder - it does not have to be a weapon. Words can kill just as fast and destroy life in a blink. Child safety are masters at this. Guess they had to learn it from somewhere. Uni maybe? Or on the job training where they pick a person to do a test run on, say a nobody and a nothing, someone that is a easy target, like myself?

And who really polices child safety? When I have seen them give orders to cops and the cop jumps ten feet to do it. Who has the greater power, child safety or cops?.

Anywhere the government sticks its finger, they control. From the Human Rights Commission to the Ombudsman to the Triple C to Qcat, Legal Aid - they have a government finger in them and you will be seeing the Merry-Go-Round of Internal Buck Passing.

I do partly blame a lot of people in these professions for contributing to the murdering of a family and the suffering and to my health as it is today. I do daydream in wonder, what if? What if these so-called professions actually did the right thing and treated me fairly and then I know where I should have been - not here in this hell.

I would be with the family that I wanted so so much, that I built and earned the love to bring forth children from that love and to watch all be murdered by child safety - not once, nor twice, but thrice in a space of 5 years.

How many times did I require to be knocked down and punished for? Last 5 years was just losing love for nothing. The number one on my list in society that claims to offer assistance to nobodies like myself is. qplich,

Over two years with these people, informing me to how much of a case I have, hang in there mate is the best I got. After two years, I contacted to voice these concerns to only obtain a letter stating I will no longer be assisted due to the fabrications of child safety, such as a r**e of a woman in 2003, that they now believe, who are they protecting and why?

I know if that was reported, I should have had cops at my door and if found to be true, I would be seeing a judge. Same applies to the so called molestation's to child/ren that child safety is so proud that I did. I should have been questioned and if found to be true, see a judge and go from there.

No, no and no. Instead child safety with take their fabricated affidavit to a judge to which he will just sign blindly and boom - it's all legal for them to come and to murder life.

As I have stated, I took that letter to the police and I requested to be questioned, only to be told, to get out of the office and I have already stated to what the QPS stated to me. What's the deal with qplich? Are there hidden pedos in there too? Do they have a friend or a family members or a partner in child safety that they protect? Or is the government's finger way up there too?.

Number 2:

Salvo's legal, now there's a joke. Upon entering their webpage, you see and you read their cute quotes from the bible and then read, "If you have no where else to go, come here."

Wow, what an invite.

So, I ring after about an hour's of explaining, I get a "Gee, mate, that's just not right, you poor bastard. That's so unbelievable, can you send evidence?"

For such I can, maybe this time I can now obtain justice. Nope, sorry sir, you're too far away...

What The F#@#@@@ - too far away? You got to be kidding me, right? Too far away? That's like a disciple going to Christ and saying, Christ we have to travel over a 1000k's to cast out demons, and Christ says, "Nah, not today, I'm doing my hair."

And I should have known better. Salvo's are just as bad as child safety when it comes to molesting and abusing children.

Number 3: Our local/state community legal service.

I have been piss farted around from the word go, more so in the last 5 years. I am now there yet again starting this time from around May of 2016 to where ever I go to see or to when I speak to a lawyer. I will always, always just ask for the correct documentations to be filled out in a professional correct manner to submit to a court or law ( the supreme court ) to start my own proceedings.

No sir, you just can't do that. Let me linger you for a bit, oh! By the way, you are a pedo, well that's my views of you. I don't like you..,What the frk? What happen to when dealing with a human life?

That's right, no diff to a doctor, a lawyer also deals with human life.

So why has my human life been made so redundant? Why does it need to take a life time to prove innocence and just a blink of child safety to kill it all?

Number 4: Mercy community service.

Exsqueeze me? No mercy there whatsoever.

In 2016, I rang that place and spilled my guts and I stated that I was in a relationship with a woman who has a child (13 at the time) in 2012 and not one child safety officer in sight.

The very next day, I get 3 docs workers and about 5-7 cops, Huh? Why so many cops? Then I realise they were there as bodyguards for docs (and remember people, I am less then 50kilos in weight).

Docs now have concerns for the child (17 turning 18 ) and the mother. I say to docs, are you here for pedophilia or homosexuality?.No real response to that one.

I then said, it was I that brought you here today, why have you come? And the lies flow from docs, yet I knew it was from ringing the mercy service.

Three days later, they made contact with the mother and offer her a truck and a place to move to and informed her that I am a convicted pedo and they have grave concerns for the child and her.

She produced my criminal history that I gave her and said to docs, where does it say he is a convicted pedo?

They just turned and walked away and three days later, a letter, stated no more concerns, but it did the damage.

Thanks a bunch mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.