VIC Arrangement in application in a case

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by Loveson, 13 June 2019.

1. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

There is nothing stopping you from asking what you want, nothing at all. You see because my children had an ICL, what the ICL put forward usually went above what the parents wanted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Loveson

Loveson Well-Known Member

Yes ICL is involved

4. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

Loves
    Has the ICL given you any indication of where he/she sits with this. Not what you are wanting, past situations I mean. I do know that the ICL will not be happy that your x didn’t agree with the order, in saying that, the ICL has to put the best interest of the child first

5. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

I so don’t want to say something that may upset you, I know this is a hard situation having to deal with. Please don’t feel as though you need to answer this, have you and the x had a psych report, if so do you know the outcome, I don’t want to pry so I understand totally if you don’t want to answer, I will not be offended whatsoever. I’m asking you this because the psych report had a lot of weight regarding the outcome

6. Loveson

It is that in the last order I had supervised time for 5 weeks then we would have to negotiate for unsupervised time based on the report. I got positive report, but x refused answering for negotiation, there were another 8 weeks till the next hearing after the 5th supervised visit. So I am applying application in a case to change the order.

ICL has not given any indication so far. ICL has asked why the x is not responding out request. But I am not sure their answers.

7. Loveson

I only have supervised report, psych report has not been ordered by court.

8. Alert

Alert Well-Known Member

Okay cool. Have you had the family report yet?

9. Loveson

So I can ask what I want then leave it to the court to decide the following time arrangement, am I right on this?

10. Loveson

Yes I do have family report, it is positive one