Which document, "suppoena" or such, do I use to get telco phone recordings via FoI?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Hi all. been a while, new legal question/s relating to "HOW TO GET audio phone recordings of convo from telco via FoI?"

For my "unusual" life and situation, (I maintain allegations that) I'm on the sharp end of a major (international) bankers' campaign, to mess me around, making my getting legal advice, then a solicitor to make my case, thus far, impossible.

I've contacted the Australian Financial Complaints Authority AFCA, on the latest part of the very long saga, between "the banks ... plural" and myself. But (understandably), they too have difficulty talking or writing "frankly" with me.

I gave up on police help years ago, knowing most are involved.

QUESTION being; I want the telco to deliver to me the audio recordings of two phone conversations I had with the bank where until 11th November I still have an account. (The bank has closed my account for my pursuing this, effective 11th November 2021, some 16 days from today, 25/10/2021).

Perhaps 10 days ago, I received a phone call from, now I know not which authority the caller said he is from, who it turns out, lied to me saying I was not able, legally, thru "FoI" to access the telco audio records.

I spoke to AFCA, and they emailed their document informing that I could obtain said phone recording(s, 2 of).

I expect the "smug" alleged authority liar, was ASIO. (Complexer and....!)

Sorry.

QUESTION being, which legal process, a "suppoena" (?), or similar, can I take to the telco to commit them to give me the requested phone recordings??

Point being, (assuming the parties have not corrupted whichever audio records they send me), my whole case will be, in my opinion, found as correct and justified, thus my claim for remuneration, from the English bank, also correctly claimed.

Apologies for my prolixia?

Red Belly
Gippsland

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Having been offline for a while, with added difficulties, I forgot that I could simply "google it".
(Duh?)
So I did, finding an explanation of uses of subpoenas, but stated as for NSW.
I await the reply regards any differences for subpoena issuing in Victoria.

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
I want the telco to deliver to me the audio recordings of two phone conversations I had with the bank

Impossible - Telco's don't record your phone conversations.
The only people that "might" have any such recordings is the bank you spoke to.

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Taking the repliers word for it, with zero knowledge of their background, or whether they are with such as ASIO, or any of the political class spooks.

All of whom would reply exactly as done.

Besides, if you were the heir to the major cult's top chair, "throne" if you like, do you seriously believe any telco or bank would not record your every call etc?

What's more, the replier will know what his/her agency, or bank, has on file about myself. So, thanks but....

Yes the bank does record calls, as they did the calls I want. But they've lied about the conversations since, so my chances, without a subpoena, are slim.

I'd say, you're not all you may allege you are.

Please don't take it personally.

Or you might be seen as Hamlet's "lady", she who protests too much".

Thanks for trying anyway.

Red Belly

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Quoting myself if I may;
"The power to deceive, serves most in deceiving the deceiver!"

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
Okay. Good luck to you then.