NSW Separation but Living under the Same Roof?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Avengeline

1 May 2017
You're making this unnecessarily difficult. File for divorce. Don't involve friends. They might knock it back they might not. If they do then wait 12 months and file again.

Look unless you're desperate to marry some other guy next week - what is the rush?

Thanks for your answer Sammy. Firstly I just asked a question (that's reason this forum is here) . Secondly let's assume I am in rush, if you cannot think of any other reason for that, is not enough to conclude there could not be any other.

I am very sorry to see how easily some people judge other people based on their false perceptions.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Hey go easy... Look legally divorce is a technicality. It only really matters legally if you're looking to re-marry. By all means make an application, pay a solicitor would help and it is likely to go through. It is also likely to go through without a solicitor, but at least by making the application you're on your way towards finalising it.

I fail to see how I made any assumptions based on any perceptions? Feel free to enlighten me