VIC Parental Alienation family court cases to be able to quote in my trial

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

kimbapuppy

17 January 2016
Are there any parental alienation family law cases in Australia that I can quote in my trial?

I am the alienated parent. My kids echo the negative views of the mother, won't eat the food I cook them, never says any positive things about the father. One of the child has eating anxiety (lost a significant amount of weight) and previously had sleeping anxiety - her anxiety is causing her to be suicidal. Due to the high conflict parental relationship (IVOs, police arrests (me), accusations of family violence, etc), family report writer wants to reduce children's time with the father . The family report writer acknowledges the perpetrator is the mother and will recommend more time with the mother as "this will give more relieve to the children". I don't think it is fair on me especially the mother made false allegations that I bash up the children to suspend the final parenting orders (I had no contact with the children for 9 months) and yet I am being punished further.

I am looking for family cases of parental alienation to understand the outcome.