VIC Notice to Admit for evidence authenticity?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Muxaul

10 October 2017
My ex has formally alleged several incidents and formally denied some other incidents through her lawyer letters and affidavits. However I have emails, photos and audio recordings to prove that those are false allegations and false denials. I hope to use the evidence to prove to the court that ex "knowingly" made false allegations and false denials, and better yet, as a pattern of behaviour, or at lease to disprove ex's credibility.

Can I file a Notice to Admit Facts to ask ex admit the authenticity of my evidence, especially the photos and audio recordings which she and I are the two parties therein? Is this what Notice to Admit is used for?

Thanks

Last edited:

Muxaul

10 October 2017
Are you represented by lawyers?

If not, send us an email [email protected] with your details.

We can give you some preliminary advice (no charge) about the Notice to Produce.
Thank you. I am currently represented but I plan to let my lawyer to step down temporarily in the next few weeks so that I can do certain work myself to save costs. I guess I cannot seek even general advise from you in this forum due to conflict of interest? Even if this is the case I thank you for at least responding to this post.

CSFLW

LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
24 September 2018
Or
Thank you. I am currently represented but I plan to let my lawyer to step down temporarily in the next few weeks so that I can do certain work myself to save costs. I guess I cannot seek even general advise from you in this forum due to conflict of interest? Even if this is the case I thank you for at least responding to this post.
Thank you

It is not a conflict. Before we give advice we need to know the background to the case.