Legal Professional Privelige - State Premier's?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

TrueBlue_Oz

8 June 2021
Also has nothing to do with strawman, it has everything to do with the Rule Of Law and what the Courts have already ruled on.

TrueBlue_Oz

8 June 2021
Don't waste your effort Doc.
These are not people to whom facts and rationality are in play.
With that kind of ignorance or arrogance, you wonder why people hate lawyers to begin with.

I am interested in law, I also have a learning disability that is associated with epilepsy, and you say that?
So should i call discrimination because you do not want to deal with someone with disabilities?

I was actually interested in considering whether i could take facebook to court for multiple of reason. though if every lawyer has your attitude. (remembering texts can be interpreted differently) Then i find i might be at a dead end. and you wonder why revolutions take place.

I go by what is already written into law. Nothing else mate. Don't degrade me with your own arrogance.

Hansard 6th March 1891 Constitution Convention Debates (taken from the Official Record of the Debates of the National Australasian Convention)

Andrew Joseph Thynne:

“The constitution of this federation will not be charged with the duty of resisting privileged
classes, for the whole power will be vested in the people themselves.
They are the complete legislative power of the whole of these colonies, and they shall be so.
From them will rise, first of all, the federal constitution which we are proposing to establish,
and in the next place will come the legislative powers of the several colonies.
The people will be the authority above and beyond the separate legislatures.

Docupedia

7 October 2020
I'm not going to bother replying to any of your points any further except to one particular item - because that makes the rest of the issues you've raised pointless with respect to this thread:

Parliamentary privilege

This thread is about legal professional privilege - not parliamentary privilege. They are two very separate and distinct things.

TrueBlue_Oz

8 June 2021
Don't waste your effort Doc.
These are not people to whom facts and rationality are in play.
If you don't like what i have to say, take me to court.. Not that i actually came to to ask some questions about not only taking FB to court, though to take NSW Government/Housing to court for their continued lack of maintaining buildings they are supposed to manage and yet fail to maintain this unit i live in when damages caused was by a company and not I. yet multiple of units on the same land are being fixed up and leased again.

TrueBlue_Oz

8 June 2021
I can see i am not going to get anywhere on this forum. and to actually think i could find someone to help me get things done for once..

TrueBlue_Oz

8 June 2021
It's amazing, this site has a time limit on how long you have to edit or delete a post. It is just as bad if not worse than facebook with its flawed ideological beliefs ..

GlassHalfFull

28 August 2018
I have to say, my legal knowledge is not even close to being able to participate meaningfully in this debate, but it's funny how the debates over the finer points of law has a tendency to bring the nutters out of the woodwork.

The only thing I can say in response to "I go by what is already written into law. Nothing else mate. Don't degrade me with your own arrogance." is that while one may 'go by what is written into law', the interpretation and understanding of the context of the law is also rather important.