- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

WA How to Increase Child Access Through Family Court?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by teflongirl, 26 July 2016.

Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
  1. teflongirl

    teflongirl Well-Known Member

    29 January 2016
    Likes Received:
    I have parenting orders application in family court. We are basically waiting for a court expert report to be filed. In the meantime, how do I now go about increasing access? What do I have to do? Which form do I fill out?

    I'm not happy with the current interim arrangements and want to increase access.
  2. AllForHer

    AllForHer Well-Known Member

    23 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    I am fairly sure it's the same in WA, but you can file an application in a case, which is basically an application to amend interim orders. You have to file another affidavit supporting the application in a case and why the increase in time is in the child's best interests.

Share This Page