- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW How to Get Full Custody of Children?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by Tarah, 17 July 2016.

  1. Tarah

    Tarah Active Member

    9 July 2016
    Likes Received:
    I'm wondering how to go about getting full custody of children?

    My ex is a drug addict doesn't work, no car, no money, no drivers licence, no support for our baby but trying for mediation, etc. I don't trust him with her at all but want to do this even of he has access. And he has not even seen her for almost a month!
  2. AllForHer

    AllForHer Well-Known Member

    23 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    You're not going to get full custody. You haven't listed a single reason that makes him an unfit parent.

    To the contrary, I'd say you're at risk of losing custody of the child all together. Your failure to recognise that the father is just as much a parent as you are leads me to believe you would pose a risk to the child by failing to support and encourage her relationship with her dad.

    Be careful.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. okanynameyouwishthen

    okanynameyouwishthen Well-Known Member

    12 February 2015
    Likes Received:
    Damn! my cheeks are aching from smiling so hard at this gem! Love your work :)

Share This Page