QLD Home Security Alarm System Monitoring Contract - Charged for Termination Fee?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Viky

26 April 2014
Yes I shall. At this stage I am thinking if I am not able to negotiate with them and get out of the mess I have created for myself ( I must thank you at least I have reopened the negotiations again) . I will probably continue the service with them, as at this point in time I do not wish to cause animosity, especially as being relatively new to this place and that too for about $300 per year for next few years, at least I will avail of their service that way ..even if they are not people who I like and I am aware they can still cause some problem in future too. Any ways thats what I am thinking now. I shall update this forum never the less. Thank you.

Viky

26 April 2014
Hi, I never got reply to my email regarding what they meant by lot of Discrepancies.

Yesterday on day 10 of of sending the initial email. The owner of the company called me on my mobile and left a message for me to call him back regarding my contract.

I tried calling him back twice from work and no one responded , I left a message on his mobile as to who I was and want to speak to him.

He called back to at my work phone number and left a message with me secretary that he would call back later, but has not yet called back.