VIC Ex-Wife Lying in Affidavit - What to Do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

MidnightPony

2 May 2016
4 days per fortnight as before, but school holidays are now not negotiable (half) and he has at least 2 school pick-ups a week (every 4th week it's 2 weekdays so pick ups and drop offs involved). Before it was none. So time with them has increased slightly and holidays are guaranteed which is great.

The judge is giving him this so he can prove he's capable of managing school requirements. Given my partner is unproven when it comes to school and weekday routines I think that it would have been unreasonable for the judge to give him more access than this in the interim because the kids would have suffered for it if he couldn't actually handle it.

So when the next step occurs she won't be able to claim he can't do it as the proof will be there. Then he will be better able to push for more custody with the weight of this evidence behind him. Her ridiculous lies and hysteria will mean nothing :)

Of course, we will now be subjected to even more scrutiny than before as she'll be fighting with every petty bone in her body to get what she wants, but we feel a lot more positive now that the legal system will give not only my partner a fair go but also listen to the kids.

Mumma

28 February 2021
Be careful when defending the person you hope you can trust.. I went through all this as you are saying with my partner, I thought he was a loving a doting Dad I defended him with all my heart. We had a child tohether 7 years ago. 5 weeks ago I came home to all my personals and car taken from me. ( I was driving his.) Still have been given no reason or communication other than abuse and of course the odd .. I love you!
The things people have only just told me about what he did to his ex is exactly my story now. Even down to the claim we broke up 3 years ago.. I thought she was just being difficult and not moving on.. makes me sick since finding out a week ago though his family he was still actually with her when he met me. And even had a friend tell me they slept together.. I'm sure was going on not than once!
Yes and of course he is now claiming to have our little guy 50/50.
So far everything he has written in affidavits for protection order and solicitors letters to discredit me has been provable lies.