VIC Can the police open my front door without my consent....

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
Oh, yep ok... 23 hour lockdowns... Was there a reasons? or did the government of Australia and every other government around the world do that as a bit of an april fools day joke???? There was a reason... During the bushfires, just before Covid the government used laws to force people to leave their homes. Do they do that on a daily basis. NOPE they do it during a time of emergency.....

Cameras installed during lockdown? really? prove it - give me one reputable source to support your assertion. Go on dare ya? you can't... The media would have been all over that sort of nonsense if it was real... NOPE – you’re making it up, or some twit made it up and you believed the twit… What does that make you?

Yup triple vaccinated. WHY? my choice. I'm guessing you are not vaccinated? good. Your choice... NOBODY forced you to get the jab. WHY? FREE country.

Dictator Dan? Learn some history. Adolf Hitler = dictator. Innocent people murdered.... Stalin = dictator. Innocent people murdered... Dan Andrews took measures that saved lives during a pandemic..... = nobody murdered and lives saved. But - you live in a free country, so you can say slanderous nonsense without the SS coming and arresting you.

So the problem with this country? YOU. NUT jobs like you with nut job conspiracy theories. Whingers. NUTTERS without an original idea who jump at unsubstantiated hocus pocus. Twits who rely upon YouTube and Facebook for information because a reputable source would require you to read something with big words.
Now - go walk your dog, look around. Police on every corner? Innocent people like you arrested for expressing decent? Homework. Get a dictionary and look up dictatorship - because precious, if you want apply that term to what we went through, then you really need to look at what a real dictatorship did and realise you're a little bit precious to use that term with regards to this country.