VIC Bullied harassed threatened and unfairly dismissed and now mental illness because of it

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Meljorjelea

2 December 2018
Did my back at work then got threatning phone calls from my boss which I have witnesses for, didn’t pay me for 6 weeks and used my sick days and denied annual until workcover were involved and excepted my claim, was meant to be on light duties when I went back to work but I was segregated all day, made me jack hammer 8 hours a day and climb up and down ladders! Mentally & physically they tried to break me I was bullied so badly! I now have depression and anxiety and a back that is now constantly sore! I got fired with no written warnings and unfairly! He Belittled me and now gonna have past & future loss of earnings! I wanna know a figure on what compensation I should go get! I’m left in a way that I might never be the same. I have evidences and witnesses for the lot! I’m someone in need of help and I wanna get what’s right for me!

Meljorjelea

2 December 2018
This is not all of what happened to me this was only a very brief paragraph on the main things! It’s disgusting! Just wanna know what fairwork are gonna do for me! No amount of anything will replace what’s happened to me mentally and physically!

Meljorjelea

2 December 2018
I was harassed to get back to work early I came off workcover early to keep them happy then was sacked for something me and my bosses agreed on.?
They humiliated me every day and put me on show in front of everyone to show this is what happens if you go on work cover! Was yelled at for gettingvto work 20 mins early morn paid properly every week after my injury! They ignored work covers requests to pay me properly multiple times! I never put a foot wrong! Someone tell me if my boss is in a bit of strife or not

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
When were you sacked? This is important as you have 21 days in which to make a claim at the Fair Work Commission (FWC).

You may well have other claims in addition to unfair dismissal but more detail is required.

If you want, you can email me your phone number using the email address found on this website: www.vichelp.com.au and I can get more detail and talk about your options.

Paul Cott

26 May 2014
Ballarat, Victoria
Hi, you have a lot going on there, sorry to read all of the torment you are going through. Your situation is complex and has a lot to it but for now I ask when you ask what are Fair Work going to do, have you made an application to them? That might be advisable. Pau Cott.

Meljorjelea

2 December 2018
Y
Hi, you have a lot going on there, sorry to read all of the torment you are going through. Your situation is complex and has a lot to it but for now I ask when you ask what are Fair Work going to do, have you made an application to them? That might be advisable. Pau Cott.
yes I have it’s already being processed! Conciliation will Be start of next year! He has some answering to do cause they have turned my life upside down. I’m ready to go straight to court!

Meljorjelea

2 December 2018
When were you sacked? This is important as you have 21 days in which to make a claim at the Fair Work Commission (FWC).

You may well have other claims in addition to unfair dismissal but more detail is required.

If you want, you can email me your phone number using the email address found on this website: www.vichelp.com.au and I can get more detail and talk about your options.
I’ve already got a fair work claim approved and I’ve sent them every bit of evidence I have and I have witnesses. I just wanna know what I should Perdue for damages that they have caused to my life and family

Rod

Lawyer
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
You need a lawyer to evaluate those other matters.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
What Rod is saying, in case it is not clear, is that your question is beyond the scope of what can be achieved through this website.