Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Timothy Longmire

26 November 2015
Adelaide
I was sacked for not working to my full capacity and for being too slow, causing the company too much cost, e.g. wages, superannuation, workcover. Fancy that, I had a protruded disc in my L4/L5 spine and was told to pack my tools up and was given an early minute just after lunch on a Friday. Workplace bullying / harassment, excess workload and an incident from falling only a meter and landing flat-footed on uneven ground caused this injury.

I have been off work for over 4 months and only have just received payments from my workcover and yet they have still not accepted my workplace incident, even though I reported it to my boss ASAP. I went to the docs the next morning after taking the boys' tools and material to them so they could keep working. So in pain and yet bullied and harassed again.

This is to another one of my headaches. I'm not letting go and hitting it head on.

I reported the incident. It was not documented by the employer, then I was told to leave and was given an unfair dismissal after a work injury caused by negligence, and further harassment by the employees. Then his wife tried to get private doctor /patient information about my back.

Would love an Employment Law lawyer to take this case.