VIC Be caught by no valid ticket, will my creditworthiness be impacted?

Discussion in 'Traffic Law Forum' started by Assk, 16 March 2019.

1. Assk

Assk Member

Hi, I was caught by no valid ticket as even though I remember I touched on, but apperently didn't touch on successfully. I be told that I might will receive a warning letter or fine or both, and they asked my name and address. But I'm about to apply for police check and permanent resident....so can I pls know whether I will Hv a bad record in my national police check? Will it impact my visa application?

2. Adam1user

Adam1user Well-Known Member

How does this relate to traffic offenses? the touch aspect I know is for the transport services, or is it for parking in car park?
    If it relates to both, I don't think this will be shown in your criminal check, from the name "criminal" it relates to criminal activity what you did not is not criminal activity.
    I am not a lawyer but this is my opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Assk

Assk Member

Thank you very much for sharing ur opinion. As they gv me a handbook which talking about fine, warning letter and transport offence, which really freak me out. I was always been the gd kid since I was in school till now, graduated, so I was so worried that this will impact my creditworthiness and my future. Yr reply actually calm me down a lot.

4. Adam1user

Adam1user Well-Known Member

I'm happy to help. I think you are young. You don't have to worry about anything, transport tickets are not criminal activities, I already had my share! don't worry.
    It's good you are thinking about your future. Good on you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...