NSW Absent Parent Wanting Custody of Children - Help?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Mumee

10 July 2018
How does one prove the other parent is unfit to parent or have any custody of children or visitation?
Or "his role as a parent is not in the best interests of the child"?

Currently not on the birth certificate but wants custody out of spite but not committed to my daughter of 16 months.

sammy01

27 September 2015
The other parent is unfit? Says who? You? Really?

He doesn't want custody, he wants access...

So do you see the contradiction? He wants to see his kid, but he is not committed to seeing his kid? U'm hang on...

How to prove he is unfit? Well if he spends time with the child and winds up being arrested for taking her while he robs a bank... But you won't let that happen because you're refusing him access...

Sorry to be brutal, but you seem to want to know how to avoid facilitating a relationship between a child and her dad...

Mumee

10 July 2018
Mate, how about you read the question?

How am I refusing access? But offering her any time he wants? And just refusing to put her on a plane halfway across the world for him? Please.

Bloke hasn't been here the whole time. I asked how to prove something, not your opinion on something. He doesn't want access. He has plenty. I have allowed him mountains of access and I still don't see him in sight.

How is he unfit? None of your business, but a hell of a lot of others deem so, too, including his parents and doctor. So shut your trap. It's not just me that can see so don't try to tell me what is actually happening in my life.

He wants custody, not access, you moron, but he doesn't care about the child one bit. Can't even spell her name or care when she was born.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Has he asked you to put the child on a plane and transport the child to the other side of the world?

Yep, didn't think so. So come here and ask sensible questions. You will get good opinions. And stop assuming that anyone that give you help that is not what you want to hear is stupid... Did he really ask you to put a young child and fly them to the other side of the earth? No...

Why the hell am I still bothering? Oh, I know because there is a child here and despite your opinion, that child deserves to know their dad... Ouch. Maybe the kid can make up their own mind in a few yrs and just might think that dad is better than you...

Yep you asked me how to prove something... My problem is you are asking me to prove something that might not be true. So I'll answer your question. Tell the cops he tried to sell the child on ebay... Tell the kids that he is the devil, plant some drugs in his car and call the cops so they can do him for drugs. There I answered your question... So to make it perfectly clear, lie and lie and lie until you are believed. But if there isn't any proof, you're stuffed.

So he doesn't want access? Well why is he taking you to court? U'm because he wants access...

Last tip... this one is really important. When the magistrate starts talking, call him a moron. Tell him he needs to listen to you... That always works... Proves that dad is a twit every time.

Mumee

10 July 2018
Has he asked you to put the child on a plane and transport the child to the other side of the world?

Yep, didn't think so. So come here and ask sensible questions. You will get good opinions. And stop assuming that anyone that give you help that is not what you want to hear is stupid... Did he really ask you to put a young child and fly them to the other side of the earth? No...

Why the hell am I still bothering? Oh, I know because there is a child here and despite your opinion, that child deserves to know their dad... Ouch. Maybe the kid can make up their own mind in a few yrs and just might think that dad is better than you...

Yep you asked me how to prove something... My problem is you are asking me to prove something that might not be true. So I'll answer your question. Tell the cops he tried to sell the child on ebay... Tell the kids that he is the devil, plant some drugs in his car and call the cops so they can do him for drugs. There I answered your question... So to make it perfectly clear, lie and lie and lie until you are believed. But if there isn't any proof, you're stuffed.

So he doesn't want access? Well why is he taking you to court? U'm because he wants access...

Last tip... this one is really important. When the magistrate starts talking, call him a moron. Tell him he needs to listen to you... That always works... Proves that dad is a twit every time.

As a matter a fact, since you asked, yes. He did want me to get on a plane when she was less than 4 months and visit him in England. He was so kind as to pay 30 percent of the flight. That's one way.

Mumee

10 July 2018

I'm asking more like what kind of things count as proof? A written "contract " by him that he tried to force me to sign about relocating the child? Does evidence of his drug use in his house be of help?

How can one prove I didn't put it there or pictures are fake?

Must you have a police report to show evidence of violance? Is there doctors opinion of interest?

What type of proof do I need to prove his ability?

Not asking to lie. Asking how to prove something.

Mumee

10 July 2018
He is taking me to court because actually, his friends and sister (whom are in law) are telling him to because he recently reunited with them and they asking where the f**k the kid he forgot about is and they literally doing it all for him.

They are the ones going to solicitor and it's his sister's name that was mentioned from the solicitor funnily enough. He wouldn't bother one bit, just like he has the whole time. Not until his sister came into the picture and pushing him. If the man is pushed into this you reckon he gonna do a good job? Or resent it all forever?

...Hmm...

sammy01

27 September 2015
Ok so as a matter of fact - there is a huge difference between dad wanting you to 'put' the child on a plane... And paying 30% of the cost of the flights...

The first suggests he is that stupid that he thinks a young child can be flown to England without you there. Him offering to pay 30% of the flights for you and the kid is a different story and is a pretty reasonable thing. I am wasting my time with you because you're asking for help and you change the story. I'm gonna persist. No idea why. Tell us what is happening and we can give you help, tell us lies and waste out time.

I asked, "how is he unfit?"

Your answer? "None of your business."

Good, let's go with that. You have come here and asked how to prove that dad is unfit? That is what you want to know... If he is a drug addict, a child molestor, then I can help you... But instead of telling us why he is unfit, your answer is none of my business. Sweet.

So you want me to help you work out how to keep a child away with their dad but you don't want to tell me anything about why the kid needs to be kept away from dad? What do you want? A list so you can make up lies about what works best? Why don't you tell us - what has this bloke done that means he should not have a relationship with his own kid? Go on tell us. Oh, he upset you and you need to take revenge? Is that all you've got?

Good. I understand. The child needs to be kept away from dad. True? And like you said at the start of this thread, you need to prove it? Good. And you want me to help you with that? Good. But you're not prepared to discuss what it is about dad that means he needs to be kept away from the kid?

You want to know what Type of proof in needed? I will help you... Despite the fact that you're attacking me.

When you agree for the kid to spend time with dad and the child comes back with cigarette burns on her... That would be proof... Go straight to the hospital and get a doctor to check the kid. If the kid comes back from dad with a hug bag of drugs in her nappy.... Go to the cops. When you go to court request dad is drug tested and agree to do the same...

But maybe, just maybe... Hold on now 'cause this is gonna hurt, maybe dad really wants to know his kid and you're the problem and all the other stuff about his sister pushing him is just your opinion - which is not fact, not proof

Mumee

10 July 2018
Ok so as a matter of FACT - there is a huge difference between dad wanting you to 'put' the child on a plane... and paying 30% of the cost of the flights.... The first suggests he is that stupid that he thinks a young child can be flown to England without you there. Him offering to pay 30% of the flights for you and the kid is a different story and is a pretty reasonable thing... I am wasting my time with you because you're asking for advice and you change the story... I'm gonna persist. NO IDEA WHY. TELLL US WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WE CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE, TELL US LIES AND WASTE OUR TIME....

i asked How is he unfit? Your answer? "None of your business" GOOD lets go with that.... You have come here and asked how to prove that dad is unfit? that is what you want to know... If he is a drug addict, a child molestor, then I can help you... But instead of telling us why he is unfit, your answer is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.... SWEET. So you want me to help you work out how to keep a child away with their dad but you don't want to tell me ANYTHING ABOUT why the kid need to be kept away from dad? What do you want? a list so you can make up lies about what works best? why dont you tell us -what has this bloke done that means he should not have a relationship with his own kid????? go on tell us?? oh he upset you and you need to take revenge? is that all you've got...

Good. I understand. The child needs to be kept away from dad. True? and like you said at the start of this thread, you need to prove it? GOOD.... and you want me to help you with that? good. BUT you're not prepared to discuss what it is about dad that means he needs to be kept away from the kid?

You want to know WHAT Type of proof in needed? I will help you... Despite the fact that you're attacking me.
When you agree for the kid to spend time with dad and the child comes back with cigarette burns on her... That would be proof... Go straight to the hospital and get a Doctor to check the kid.... IF the kid comes back from dad with a hug bag of drungs in her nappy.... Go to the cops.
When you go to court request dad is drug tested and agree to do the same...

BUT maybe, just maybe... Hold on now 'cause this is gonna hurt, maybe dad really wants to know his kid and you're the problem and all the other stuff about his sister pushing him is just your opinion - which is not fact, not proof
Yeah. And maybe I'll win the lotto tomorrow.

If he wanted to see his kid he would have attended her birthday party he was invited too. Or her Christmas. Or taken the option of using the holiday home he was given. Or pretty much been here any day out of the 600 he has had. He has every option to see her but hasn't. I'm not keeping him. Just watching. And you might not care and wait for your child to be harmed before you take action but I will not. He has on multiple occasions threatened to run her over or suffocate her if I back chat or something along those lines. New story wach week.

Believe it or not it's actually possible to give advice on what is counted as proof without knowing the ins and outs.. on other pages they have been helpful yiur the only one with a problem and seem to be on aa power trip on here going off at every mother that has been doing it on her own for their child's well welbeing whilst the father decides to wake up one day 10years later and want want want. And you here giving them s**t for protecting their young..

sammy01

27 September 2015
I'm a male.... My kids live with me 80% of the time.... Have done since the youngest was 4. Your remind me of my ex... Please tell him about this website so I can help him... He will do a better job of raising the child than you.