VIC a bright talented student is needed!!!

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Shamus

15 June 2023
Dear Students,
I would like to inform you about my current circumstances and requirements. It has been almost two years since I separated from my ex-partner, but we have made little progress in resolving our issues. Despite engaging with four different mediators, we have not achieved any success. Additionally, our joint savings account has been frozen by my ex, and we have yet to establish a long-term custody arrangement for our child.

Given this deadlock, I am considering applying to the family court for a resolution. However, I am limited in financial resources and cannot afford an experienced, high-profile lawyer. Therefore, I am interested in hiring a motivated and talented law student to represent me.

I am prepared to offer a generous monetary reward to the right candidate. If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Shamus

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
Law students are not allowed to assist you.

Shamus

15 June 2023
Tim
It’s not a leagal formal assistance, it’s more about some knowledge that students might have.
I think of representing myself in court, but will probably need someone who knows the language, and is familiar with some rules.

could be very helpful to find a serious motivated and sharp student like that.

Kind regards

CirLott

29 August 2023
Tim
It’s not a leagal formal assistance, it’s more about some knowledge that students might have.
I think of representing myself in court, but will probably need someone who knows the language, and is familiar with some rules.

could be very helpful to find a serious motivated and sharp student like that.

Kind regards
Somehow I don't think a student with no experience is going to help you. You want to save money, but you will end up spending even more.