NSW Two Lawyers Seeking Supervisor

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

GPS

20 November 2017
I know this is probably not the most appropriate forum for my question, but I am a student (LLM) and it does involve recently graduated Lawyers.

Basically myself and another Lawyer were both recently admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of NSW.

We are trying to locate a Lawyer holding an Unrestricted Practicing Certificate who could provide us with supervision for the 2-4 years required.

Here's the catch. Due to our circumstances we both need to work from home in separate locations. We are therefore looking for someone to provide us with remote supervision. I have discussed this with the Law Societies of NSW, Qld and WA. We have set up the proposed arrangement so it is compliant with the guidelines suggested by these Law Societies.

My question therefore is... Does anyone on this forum know of any Lawyer who may be willing to provide the required supervision? Any pointers would be welcome. The role would suit a retired/retiring Lawyer who wants to maintain a presence in the industry.

We will be placing official advertisements as well but are utilising various methods to locate the suitable person.

Thanks in advance.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
GPS - Let me know how you get on. I might be looking for something similar in Vic in 12 months time.

Reactions: GPS

Iamthelaw

13 September 2016
I think you'll have a hard time locating some one with an unrestricted PC that's able and willing to do this. None the less, best of luck to you.