VIC Traffic Law - Motorbike's Right of Way?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Adam1user

5 January 2018
I was referring to the speeding more than 30k/hr, if the radar can be set to pick above certain speed limit, it may pick the speeding vehicle/bike, i am not sure if the radar can pick the bike or not, but the technology these days is amazing....

Clancy

6 April 2016
I was referring to the speeding more than 30k/hr, if the radar can be set to pick above certain speed limit, it may pick the speeding vehicle/bike, i am not sure if the radar can pick the bike or not, but the technology these days is amazing....

I don't know? But if the police don't get a radar readout they can always decide to apply a neg driving charge which they don't have to prove..... i got a neg driving charge one time because my car supposedly flung stones at a police car..... it was a roadworks zone, i was obeying the speed, but i drove on the wrong part of the road because i thought i was allowed and had no way of knowing it was not allowed - no markings or signs instructing otherwise. So i did not technically disobey any road sign or speed limit, yet got a neg driving charge and nothing i could do about it.

Oh and no, there was no sign warning of loose gravel either.