Australia's #1 for Law

Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

VIC Traffic Law - Motorbike's Right of Way?

Discussion in 'Traffic Law Forum' started by Jackkk, 13 December 2017.

1. Adam1user

Adam1user Well-Known Member

I was referring to the speeding more than 30k/hr, if the radar can be set to pick above certain speed limit, it may pick the speeding vehicle/bike, i am not sure if the radar can pick the bike or not, but the technology these days is amazing....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Clancy

Clancy Well-Known Member

I don't know? But if the police don't get a radar readout they can always decide to apply a neg driving charge which they don't have to prove..... i got a neg driving charge one time because my car supposedly flung stones at a police car..... it was a roadworks zone, i was obeying the speed, but i drove on the wrong part of the road because i thought i was allowed and had no way of knowing it was not allowed - no markings or signs instructing otherwise. So i did not technically disobey any road sign or speed limit, yet got a neg driving charge and nothing i could do about it.

Oh and no, there was no sign warning of loose gravel either.