NSW Significant change in circumstances - parenting orders

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Rosscoe

21 October 2020
I am not sure what the circumstances are that brought around the fact that you have SPR. What is true, is that judges do not take such orders lightly, and in any new applications the history of the "case" will be relevant and as such the current orders I would think are relevant.

A change in circumstances argument would probably need to be accompanied by professional (medical / psychological reports etc) to show that certain issues have been addressed. i.e. it is not something that can simply be stated.

Lawyers also can only act on what they are told / informed and my gut says that the OP lawyers are probably not very well instructed. This is most likely some form of bullying or form of outlandish control trying to be exerted. Smile and nod as mentioned above is a good response. I would also think the social media activity (as described) of the OP will also be very detrimental to the OP should it ever get to another trial situation.