NSW Shoplifting

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Adimm

1 May 2020
A week ago i was caught doing shoplifting worth of $60 at Woolworth by the Security officials they took my details and give a document on which write my details and i have signed that, now yesterday i got a call from police station the officer said that i have to visit him in police station. Can you please tell me what will be consequences? It was my first time as well and I don’t have any other offences as well

Adam1user

5 January 2018
A week ago i was caught doing shoplifting worth of $60 at Woolworth by the Security officials they took my details and give a document on which write my details and i have signed that, now yesterday i got a call from police station the officer said that i have to visit him in police station. Can you please tell me what will be consequences? It was my first time as well and I don’t have any other offences as well
Get a lawyer. It is simple. It will not go away. A lawyer will talk with you and give you the best advice.

Reactions: Adimm

User469

21 May 2020

what happened with this?

Gigi26

9 July 2020

Hi Adim
How did you go? I have the same problem today and ao sht scared what will happen to me. What legal actions did you do and what did the police say to you?