NSW NSW Roundabout accident

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now


Well-Known Member
6 February 2019
Again ... If you haven't already, you should attend a police station (NOT the officers station) quote the number you have been provided & tell them you want to add information to the report, then you can add your version of events .... If & when the cop who took the statement on the day contacts you, TELL her that the statement you made was under duress, you don't recall what you said & you want it withdrawn. Tell her you attended a station & have now updated the case with your version of events.... and don't forget to add that the other driver neglected to give you their full details