NSW New Car Defect, still in warrantly

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Woodsta

27 June 2017
in 2012 we bought a new car from a local dealer and for the most part the vehicle has been good, recently it developed a fault whereby the vehicle would not rev beyond 3000 RPM, this problem occurred on a number of occasions in different driving conditions (motorway(very scary), heavy and moderate suburban traffic)) we took the vehicle to the dealer as it is still under new car warranty, the dealer was unable to find fault with the vehicle and gave it back suggesting that if the fault occurred again we bring it back in, they fault occurred again, this time when we returned the vehicle it was taken by one of the service staff to drive to see if they could experience the fault whilst they drove it, again they could not find fault, we had the vehicle returned and were again advised to return it if the fault occurred again, it did, this time i had installed a camera in the car and was able to record the fault occurring on two different occasions. Once again the car was returned to the dealer this time it was left with them for an extended period of time (so far it's been about 6 weeks) and as yet they are still unable to find the fault. I'm over it, customer service with the dealer and the motor company has been awful, never returning call us always having to contact them to find out whats going on, the only call we had from them was to ask for the loan car to be returned because they had sold it.

I'm over it, what are my options?