QLD Missed Response Deadlines Family Law Initiating Application Parenting And Property

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

nat 2015

8 February 2017
Hi Nat 2015 and everyone else,

Thanks for your reply Nat, I am really hoping that your BS isn't related to 2015. That's a long time for BS to continue. My BS is still ongoing and I have been bombarded with paperwork from the other side. As of the 12/5/18 to now, I have received 27 letters with four affidavits attached that all have different statements and financial estimates. I think the tactic was to intimidate and exhaust my time. Lol, it worked!! Just as I finish a reply, I am hit with new letters which make my response redundant. So, I start on a new reply.... Yep, going round in circles drowning in paperwork.

Anyway, I'm still hopeless when it comes to forums but if you find a way to PM me I'm happy to reply.

I found this community a great help. I appreciated all comments, be them good, bad or indifferent and hope that when my BS is final, I will be able to offer other users opinions based on my own experiences. I found some of the opinions offered to me really helpful as they pointed out something I had overlooked or not thought of.

Awesome community, thanks everyone. I'm still battling, but keeping my head above water... Just
Yeah some of them can be brutally honest and sometimes its hard to hear it.
2015 is no indication of how long lol its only been about 19 months in

Worn down mum

27 March 2018
Moving forward
Hi guys and girls,

Well, four fronts before the FCCA, no lodgements to date, not a cent to print and proof read my replies to other sides lawyer....

They folded. I sign the orders that I negotiated. It was a harrowing experience, I was drowned with paperwork and intimidation, but I stuck with all I had... The good and the not so perfect person I am, that never faulted on my version of events as I just told the truth.

They're said I had a messy house. I said yes. They questioned my character and I had nothing to defend. I just kept watching affidavit after affidavit lodged by the ex that contradicted the first. All financial documents also were different on every lodgement and they paid over $100K for the price ledge.

To all you guys and girls, a printer, being reasonable and fair expectations, read, read and reread, WLS, free legal advice, court searches on precedents or similar, all pay off. In the end, I may have been lucky, but Yay.

THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE. YOU ROCK
XoX Warn down mum

Worn down mum

27 March 2018
Moving forward
Oh.
P. S. As per my last reply, have a laugh, cause I finally realised phone auto spell correct is not my friend. Pmsl. Yep, successful self represent also great with resumes!! o_O:rolleyes::eek::D:p:cool::confused::(;):)

Reactions: nat 2015