Labor problems from Colombia, with a page based in Australia.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

LuisFreelance

23 December 2020
Cordial greetings to all of you from Colombia, I wish you all a merry Christmas with all your loved ones.

I apologize in advance for coming to you, but I am in a situation in which I do not know what I can do, you will see: I work as a freelancer through the web portal Freelancer.com, in case you do not know, Freelancer is a platform that offers contests and projects to Freelance workers all over the world. In order not to extend the topic too much, it turns out that I won a project for 55 USD, the client who owns the project made me the payment for 55 USD and Freelancer applied a 10% tax on the value of the project, which is normal. But apparently my client had not completed the verification process of his account, which all the people who access the services of the Freelancer platform have to do, so Freelancer took away the deposit that my client had made, but, Freelancer did not take the 55 usd minus 10% of the tax applied, Freelancer took the full 55 usd, which made my account balance a negative balance, all of this seems unfair to me because I have nothing to do with the account verification problems from my client.
I already made several tickets to the freelancer technical support team, and their response is that the only thing I can do is wait for the client to finish the account verification process, but there is no time limit for this.
I made an illustration expecting to receive a payment of 55 usd, and in return I received a negative balance in my account at Freelancer.com, is there something I can do about it? If anyone can and wants to help me I will be very grateful, if they wish I can attach the tickets and the answers from the Freelancer.com support team.
Thank you all so much for your help.

LuisFreelance

23 December 2020
At Freelancer.com I won a "guaranteed" contest:

awardedcontest.jpg

I asked Freelancer.com technical support what it means for a contest to be guaranteed, their response was this:
answer.jpg

But to be awarded the contest prize, the client must first sign an IP transfer agreement, to which my client wrote to me: -You were just awarded. I am NOT signing their IP Agreement however, Excellent work on your part. Let me know if you were paid!-
When asking Freelancer's technical support team what to do, they told me that I can only wait for the client to sign the transfer agreement, but that the client does not have a time limit to do so.
Is there anything I can do about it?
Thank you very much in advance to all of you for providing this space and especially to anyone who can guide me a bit.