NSW Is there a simple way ?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Bigler129

30 September 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have court orders that have set out 10 visits in a contact centre and the two full days unsupervised after the contact visits are over. The problem is the contact centre couldn’t get us in on the dates in the court order and I now won’t be finalised with 10 visits before my two unsupervised ones are set. My Ex will not bring them on these set days because I have two contact visits to go. Is there a simple way of getting those dates changed to coincide with my 10 visits being completed ? Thanks in advance

PS no she won’t just agree to two different days. She doesn’t want me in their lives so it’s like pulling teeth.

sammy01

27 September 2015
make sure you have documented evidence requesting she agree to alternate times. Ask her what times suit her and suck it up and make sure you're there if she agrees....
Mate i feel for you but all you can do is make sure that when you're back in court magistrate knows you tried and she didn't