Is anyone having connection issues with this site?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
Thanks for the update - I think that says it all about how bad their service is. It's money down the toilet in my opinion, but anyway...

At least those settings are a little better I suppose. I remember still having problems maybe a week ago, but I don't think I've spent much time on here the last couple of days.
I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if there's any further issues - after all, they're pretty hard to miss.

Now - if only they would fix the mountain of problems with all the other sites I see using their service... ;)

Atticus

6 February 2019
I've just received an update from Cloudflare

Not being very Tech minded, Cloudflare is just a bright sun behind a cloud to me.. LOL...

I have noticed the site seems significantly less 'laggy' the last few days though.. Which is great, because when it was bad, it was very frustrating to use

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
Still happening. This one was while typing a reply yet again - which is extremely annoying. Going by their little graphic, the problem appears to be with their rubbish system contacting your server. I can't imagine why there would be any problem with that, but that's where it seems to be. This is similar to errors that I've come across for all sorts of sites that use Cloudflare, but nearly always when trying to load a page, not with something going on in the background which is what's happening on this occasion. Believe me - this is not the only site that has ongoing problems with Cloudflare - some sites I haven't been able to access for hours at a time.

Feel free to download the following screenshot and send it to these clowns. It's also worth noting that at this moment (typing this post), there are only 255 total people online here, so the lawanswers server is nowhere near being overloaded or uncontactable.

Fri 5 Dec 2019 at approx 10:34 AM AEDT.

LawAnswers-2019-12-05-1034-AEDT.png

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
Yep, I just got one of those ^^^^^ while posting as well
Did you notice if your error was with Tokyo as well by any chance? Might be helpful to the admin.