VIC Intervention Order from Ex and Seeing Child?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Irenegace

18 July 2015
I was wanting some advice. My best friend's ex has placed a interim intervention order on him and has put her daughter on it claiming she also needs protection from him. He has to go to family law court on Tuesday and we want to know when he can see his child as they have a mediation agreement in place. We are in shock as to how she got her daughter on it and how she can be putting her daughter through this as we know she cries for her dad every day. He has no violent history or arrests or convictions.

How can he see her and what process is he going to have to go through?

speck1

24 June 2015
I was wanting some advice. My best friend's ex has placed a interim intervention order on him and has put her daughter on it claiming she also needs protection from him. He has to go to family law court on Tuesday and we want to know when he can see his child as they have a mediation agreement in place. We are in shock as to how she got her daughter on it and how she can be putting her daughter through this as we know she cries for her dad every day. He has no violent history or arrests or convictions.

How can he see her and what process is he going to have to go through?
unfortunately this is becoming more and more common...mothers making up ridiculous lies and getting the child's father put on the order for nothing. A mate of mine is a cop and he is sick of seeing them