- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

VIC Ex Refusing to Return Daughter and Applying for Intervention Order?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by A S, 18 October 2016 at 9:36 PM.

Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
  1. A S

    A S Active Member

    9 June 2015
    Likes Received:

    Can anyone help, please?

    I got family court orders for my 2.5 years old daughter to live with me fulltime but equal shared responsibility with my Ex-wife.

    When my ex visited, I handed over my daughter and is now making a fuss to return her back. She is making false claims that I am an abusive father. Now my ex applied for an Intervention order against me including my daughter.

    I am trying to apply for recovery orders.

    Please help me with my situation.


Share This Page