NSW If I charge from police a offence drive while suspended by court ,will go to my criminal record ?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

qullman200

2 November 2019
I have been charged by police in court at 2017
The result was disqualified driver licence 1 year and 800 dallors fines. Will this record go to criminal record ? thanks

Adam1user

5 January 2018
The result was disqualified driver licence 1 year and 800 dallors fines. Will this record go to criminal record ? thanks

As I am aware traffic offenses are not criminal example speeding, red light etc.... but if you use the vehicle for criminal activity example using it a run away from theft, this may be considered criminal (I am not sure about this). So what was your charge for?

qullman200

2 November 2019
Thanks for your reply
My charge was drive while suspended.
The outcomes were 800 fines and disqualified driver licence 1 year,so this will comes to criminal record ?

Last edited:

Atticus

6 February 2019
The result was disqualified driver licence 1 year and 800 dallors fines
Unless the court at the time allowed you a section 10 then the offense would have attracted a conviction... As you were disqualified, this suggests a section 10 was not given. If so then yes it will be on record..

Apply for a police records check on yourself to find out