VIC Getting my Victoria police records' history

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Red Belly

1 November 2017
I've applied to Victoria police for copies of their records on myself.
I also applied to the NSW police.
Vic police called me a few weeks ago saying they need specific cases, otherwise they can't find the records.
I asked exactly the same of NSW police, who have been cooperative and are compiling the events to send me.
Vic police told me they need details of specific events.
I asked if them having my name, license number etc was enough and the woman said "no", which is clearly untrue.
Having a long history of challenging Vic police etc., and, yep, having acquired a questionable reputation with them (1980s motorcycle courier - say no more!) plus law-related issues regarding being exiled by large cults, and "dynastic families" from Britain, it is clear the Vic police are deliberately denying me access to and or copies of their records held on myself.
So?
1, who do I appeal to, to gain these records, outside of the Vic police FoI?
2, expecting the Vic police to be "stubborn", to whom do I apply for a copy (recording) of the telephone call I had with the Vic police woman who lied in the phone call that they need more info than my name and license number for them to find those records?

Cheers,

Red Belly

Red Belly

1 November 2017
Adding...;

Someone from the NSW police section which deals with these types of requests phoned me a week or two ago, asking about what had, in earlier phone conversations, and before them, by mail, had been sorted about what I would receive.

The caller changed the story and told me there'd be a delay in getting what did appear from earlier, helpful, phone conversations the agreed-to "21 events'" records, in paper form, and ended the chat (after a lengthy delay with me on hold) saying I'd receive the records by email.

Which have still not been sent.

It's reasonable to conclude that the Vic and NSW cops have been communicating over this, and colluding to prevent me from gaining said records.
"Don't like Australia, anymore!" (What a shameful and pitiful mob!) I WILL finish applying for an Australian passport.....