NSW Dissatisfied with Family Court Process

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Jeff1969

27 January 2015
...last sentence do unite....I dropped all health insurance and need glasses, so apologies for spelling errors etc as I have problems seeing my screen

Michael T

9 April 2014
Potentially, you could seek change via a petition. See the “Petitions” page on the Parliament of Australia website as an idea. I also think it can take some time for the law to catch up - notoriously a slow ship to turn!

Blue Grass

6 August 2014
The family court needs a total overhaul. "many" Judges are bias and if you are allocated one of them no matter what you try, say or do it will never be enough because these judges have already made up there mind before you walk into court. There needs to be a way of changing judges if you feel they are Bias. You should only be allowed one change or people would be changing judges as often as they change there clothes. Totally agree with CupCake, lie and win and if the other side is a smooth talking SOB they can sweet talk the court reported and there report is normally what the judge goes along with. As I said something needs to be done as we have many young lives being destroyed by the family court

Reactions: Jeff1969