I split with my partner of 7 years in December 2015. We have a 5-year-old son. We lived in Canada for a few years and worked for his parents. He didn't work much yet still got paid more than I did who worked my butt off. I saved up $8000 to return to Australia with whilst he spent all his wage and got into a $10k debt with his mother. We returned to Australia in 2014 and I have worked two job to support him except for a few weeks when he had a job but they found him unsuitable for the full-time position. I was nervous to rely on him for an income, so told him I don't mind if I work more just make sure he can take our son to kindy, etc., and he find a casual job to help out. He never did get another job so I worked hard to support the family, quietly waiting for help. Since we split up, I let him stay in the house for a short period of time so he could find accommodation and a job. It's March and he still has not left even though I've asked him few times. He messaged me one day saying I had failed as a mother because I had to arrange someone to take my son to school because I start work at 6 am. He said he would take my son away from me 100%. We fought and I cried for days. Now we have agreed on 50/50 custody of children and am waiting to get consent orders into place. He rang Centrelink trying to get the family tax benefit to be 50:50 but they wouldn't do it. I told him once the orders were legal, he could get FTB. Someone told me I would have to pay him child support because he is unemployed, and I'm worried I will have to pay spousal maintenance. I have paid for everything here since we returned. I paid $3.5k for plane tickets, $4.5k for the car. I told him he could have the car if I can have the rest of the cheap crappy furniture in the house but now he is demanding I pay him $1000 from some money he got from his mum to help pay the rental bond and has taken the engagement ring that I technically paid half of. I'm struggling to pay $400/week rent. And he told me that he would never pay me child support ever because I did this to him. We both took his name off the lease starting 6 March, he agreed to that and I'm scared he won't leave on that date. If I force him out I'm worried he will try to take my son from me. He has rich parents that would get him a solicitor and I have nothing. Going to see legal aid on Monday but I'm scared about the child support, spousal maintenance and him not leaving. Any help?