Australia's #1 for Law

Join 11,000+ Australians. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, Get peace of mind with confidential and personalised legal advice today. Visit LawTap to find a lawyer and book an appointment instantly. Some lawyers even offer a free first consultation.

NSW Custody of Children and Parenting Plan - Getting Children Back?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by Melanie dalby, 4 August 2015.

  1. Melanie dalby

    Melanie dalby Member

    4 August 2015
    Likes Received:
    My kids have been removed from my care I really want them back. They were removed as I had DOCS (Human Services) involved for awhile with domestic violence with my ex partner who is in jail.

    I have done a parenting plan cause going to take 3 days a week and have my own place. I only have 1 visit once a week which is supervised by my mum.

    How do I go about getting them back?
  2. AllForHer

    AllForHer Well-Known Member

    23 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    Ordinarily, I try to give some at least approximate direction for family law questions posed to the forum, but your post leads me to believe this is a delicate situation, so my only guidance is to seek legal advice so they can assess your situation properly and tell you your options accordingly.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page